Non-Medical Prescribers (NMPs) Service
Non-Medical Prescribers (NMPs) allow a wider range of access to medicines for patients and reduce waiting times, improving patients’ quality of care and satisfaction. This also frees up doctors time and helps streamline primary care services.
Our NMP service manages the administration at scale for thousands of NMPs and provides quality assurance of prescribing and competencies.
We provide a tiered service to include
- Create, maintain and continuously update a secure database of NMPs, adding and removing NMPs as required.
- Annually audit the database against NMPs and support workforce analysis
- Provide an NMP queries helpdesk function
- Recording NMPs competencies and reviewing prescribing (ePACT) data against competencies
- Reporting on NMPs activity
- Reviewing and developing NMP policies
For advice or to discuss how we can support your ICS with NMP administrative and professional management, please contact us.